Becoming friend with the Britannic community living in Toulouse

Hello ! I'm a french woman, aged 49, working as a civil servant and living in Toulouse. I'd like to meet Britannics (English, Scotish or Irish, sorry for the rest of the world !) living in Toulouse for "craic" moments, drinking a glass in a pub or taking a trip in the area around Toulouse. I can also help you in Learning French for I'v got a good french level. I'm just looking for new acquaintancies and need nothing else. So please contact me I'll be as glad as a teenager having a new penfriend ! :-)

See you soon !
Dominique-Marie

Hello D-M
I don't live in Toulouse but will be making a trip from Friday 4th to Sunday 6th Sep to look at business opportunities - I currently live between Malta, Cyprus and the UK.
I know nobody in Toulouse and this is my first trip so it would be good to meet someone for a coffee or glass or wine who can help give me some tips on the city.
je parle un peu le francais mais faut bien que je le perfectionne so that would be good.
I know this is an odd way to meet people so if you want to check me out before replying, this is my company website
3dglobal.com/about/team
I will be staying at the Crowne Plaza so if you'd like to meet up, please let me know.

regards
david