MoFa is refusing to stamp my degrees

Hi everyone,

MoFa doesnt want to stamp my degrees, because I have the stamp fo the Saudi Embassy on a copy of my original degree and the stamp of the Saudi Cultural mission is done on my original degree. Because of this they don't want to stamp it. Someone was so 'nice'  to say that I should get stamps first from the Ministry of Higher Education, but that stamp requires around 10 documents to be submitted, something that I don't want to do.

So my question(s) are:
- Can they refuse me for such a dumb reason?
- And does Estiqdam really ask for stamps from MoFa (our visa guy within the company says it is not necessary)
- And is it possible to go to another MoFa office to get the stamp there, because those of Riyadh have their mensus I think, because they treat people like animals and refuse people for the most absurd reasons.

If you have cultural you don't need MOFA. My understanding was MOFA is to be done if cultural is missing.

From what I know Ministry of Higher Education only entertains Saudis. But I could be wrong.

You're good homey.  All the best  :kiss:

Apparantly, you always need MOFA to make your degree useable in KSA. Our Managing Director faced the same issue and they didn't help him in any way. So I am affraid I have to send my documents back.

And I went to the MOHE and they also attest degrees from other countries (I think only Western countries), but you need to provide them with so many documents that I rather go back to Europe to get a new stamp.

Let's hope they will accept me

AbouFoelaan wrote:

Apparantly, you always need MOFA to make your degree useable in KSA. Our Managing Director faced the same issue and they didn't help him in any way. So I am affraid I have to send my documents back.

And I went to the MOHE and they also attest degrees from other countries (I think only Western countries), but you need to provide them with so many documents that I rather go back to Europe to get a new stamp.

Let's hope they will accept me

Alright then good luck. Back in 2009 cultural didn't exist. All my degrees have just Saudi Embassy stamp and they were accepted everywhere until last instance being October 2014.
No issues whatsoever. I guess I got Daft Punk lucky.