Need help with Cats! a question for anyone expert with cats

Dear All please anyone can help me in answering my questions, I have a 1 year cat Turkish Angora, and not neutered and yesterday I bought a 2 month female Turkish Angora, not spayed as well.

When I brought the kitten I wanted them both to keep company of each other as I feel my Benji (1 year cat) is lonely, and I wanted to bring a company for him. When he saw her he started doing noises as he is very mad and wants to hit her, while she ran to him thinking he is her mom.

I separated them each in a room with different litter boxes and food plates, and toys, but this morning he saw her and she gave him the defensive voice, so he ran away he was so scared.

Then he eat from her food and drank from her water then did poop in her litter box then he came to my room and vomited there on the floor.

He is very sad and upset she is very playful and wants company if you lock her in a room alone she starts meowing heavily.

I don't know what to do, shall I send her back to the pet shop, I want them to get along so I can have a life, I do baby sit benji for 1 year now and I still feel guilty to leave him alone when I go to work.

Can i suggest you go on ***.  Join them and you can put your post there.  There are many cats and dog lovers there.  Thanks.

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : no promotion for external groups is allowed.