SAR10000 - is this good offer for 5+ year experience in software ?

Dear All,
I am offered a job with salary SAR 10200 per month from one of the big Saudi company .I have 5+ year of experience in automation domain.Now am working in india with 9.3Lac INR  CTC package per month [78000 INR].also i have a plan to relocate to saudi after 1 year,because now am single but after one year i will become a family man.

Please advice me .
1] is this good offer to go to saudi with 10k SAR ?
2]also ,cost of living?

The following offer they were offered.

Position:Project Engineer
Job Location:KSA – Riyadh – ASD
Working Hours:48 hours / week
Nationality:Indian
Basic Salary 7,000 SAR/Month
Accommodation Allowance:1,750 SAR/Month – 3 x Basic salary
Transportation Allowance:1,000  SAR/Month
Mobile Allowance:400 SAR/Month
Bonus:As per company policy
Paid Vacation:30 days paid vacation / Year     
Ticket Allowance:You will be entitled to economy class, round trip Riyadh / Home City / Riyadh once every year.
Medical Insurance:As per company policy class (B), Upgradable on your own expense.
Probationary period:3 months
Duration of Contract:2 years

Thanks .Please advice me.

Yes it is enough for 5 years of experience.

Mr.Kimby,

Thanks for your support.and one more advice need.
Company will not pay more ,and accommodation i have to tack care also transport.
please advice me for single person accommodation in Riyath

Depends on location and also living status. What is the location of your work?

Location Riyadh

Where in Riyadh?

Prince Sultan bin Abdulaziz rd
besdies Kaaki Bakery

Thanks & Regards
Sundar

You can rent a furnished room ranging from 800 to 1500 per month in nearby areas.

For transport, better to get a car as soon as possible. You can either get a new one on lease, compact cars in range of 800-1000 per month. Or you can get a used one. However, you must have a local driving license. Till then you can either use taxis or car rental.

If you need any help, you can post here. If you need my personal help, feel free to PM me.

Regards,

Syed.