Drummer ? Female singer ?

We live in An Bang ( near Hoian ) and for a musical project with professional goals, we urgently look for a drummer or/and percussionist with his instruments and free time to rehearse daily 15 days then perform ( paid ) in the area and may be soon , some tours in Vn and more . We work on originals mainly and when we play covers , we do it 'our way ' never as in the original version. Our music family and basics are blues, rock, pop, reggae, rythm 'n blues and world , tropical. balads, folk . We want to sing in english but also in spanish , vietnamese, frech and whatever , next ..We need also a singing fronwoman , for both lead and chorist position; . If any instrument skill , a plus .

I have classic drum.but I am living HCM.How i can help you

would you and live here (danang area) for a while ?

I live at 176 tran nao street ,binh an ward,d2, hcm city

DO you speack english well or ? where can we hear you playing ? any demo ? tapes ? what kind of muisic do you play ? do you have drum set ? would you come to Danang if we pay ticket by train or bus ?

have drum set ,gitar,piano.but can not go to da nang.but I will ask onther band for you ?

Yes please ask others .. it is about rehearsals every day for 15 days then paid concerts even everyday possible .. sorry you cannot come ..

Yes.and wich instrument you want.when they can go,how much paid for  concer for....what you want I can tell another band.? if I can help you

I only need drummer and if he or she can play percussion, it is a plus