New in Lisbon

Hi everyone, I am from Ukraine and just moved to this wonderful city of Lisbon, would really like to meet new people and make friends here as sometimes it feels a bit lonely ( Thanks and have a great day everyone )

hi
   i am shahzad and i am live in lisbon

please add me and i am new here

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.

Hi I want to meet with you. Thank you..!

Hi Julia I'm in the same situation! I just arrived in Lisbon, I'd like to meet new people and make friends:)
If you want to meet I'm up to it! :)

Hi, I'd like to meet new people as well. If you organize something, please include me. On Monday I'll be in Casa de Alentejo (Restauradores) for the weekly meeting with other CS, from 8pm. ciao

Hello every one. Im gita from indonesia. Now im  stay in lisbon as house keeper. I wish I can get another job . My experience baby sitter, aupair, kindergarten teacher, and painter, Im still study  in open university. I can cooking also. Im available dec 2015. Wish any nice personnor family here can help me. Thanks :)

Soon we will have a place for meet up in Bairro Alto, please stay tune for more details or you may email me directly at ++++for more details, Regards

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls

Welcome to Lisbon. If you arrive to lisbon you may visit some places like Santa Cruz, sintra, setubal etc and may enjoy your trip!

Hello julia,, how are u?? Im gita , 2 weeks ago im arrived here from indonesia jakrta. Nice to meet u. Same with me. Im feel a bit lonely. Can we make friendship. So glad to talk and can meet u later. Have a nice day for u . Thanks :)

Hi im gita. I wish we can make friendship. I like to have so much friend. Cause here im feel a bit lonely also. Thanks :)

gita kok bisa kamu kerja di portugal ? sudah ada visa kerja ya ?
sampai kapan kamu di lisbon
aku tinggal di oeiras .. dekat cascais

Hi jennifer jean,

It would be really great if you post in English on the Anglophone Forum :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Hello, "JuliaMartinho",
You should not have any problems stumbling upon other Ukrainians in Lisbon, as they have a strong community and care about maintaining their tradition and culture even when abroad. Ukrainians are, as you might know already, the second largest immigration group in Portugal, right after Brazilians.
If you take free Portuguese classes funded by the ministry of education in any high school that is in the programme to support it, you will meet a number of Ukrainians attending classes, from A levels to more advanced. There are Ukrainian shops mostly to be found in and around Alameda in Lisbon (also in Anjos and Arroios). I think next to the "Auditorio Camoes" in Estefania you even have a Ukrainian group that signs up members for regular meet-ups and traditional festivals.
Good luck and have fun!

Hi!!!! I live in Cascais and i would like to meet new people in Cascais or near Lisbon. :)

Anna

Hi everyone,
I'm from Lisbon so if anyone is interested in hanging out in the city, just let me know.

ABatista wrote:

Hi everyone,
I'm from Lisbon so if anyone is interested in hanging out in the city, just let me know.

Hi ABatista

I just moved to Lisboa from the USA and looking to make some new friends. I'd like to hang out
and meet if you would like.
Mike

Hi Mike,
Sure, I'm going to send you a PM.

HI Gita, i am also very new in lisbon and fell very lonely ,if you wish we can meet and make friendship.

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum