Moving from Sofia to Varna- Finding an apartment?

I live in sofia and i wold like to move to varna is there anyone who can help me and find an apartment?

Just google apartments Varna andyou see a lot !

thanks

Good tip Catherine Beek  :D

hehe

Yes you have to google appartments Varna, especially the appartments in Galata quarter have a beautyfull (sea)view.

Near Asparuho beach they are building already for years a big complex :

- varnasouthbay.com/vsb1/ru

Hi reza7,

I will invite you to please drop an advert in the Flats for rent in Sofia section as it might help :)

Thank you

Maximilien

google shows a lot of apartments but i want to live like a local at local prices rather than inflated, "rich" american prices :)

Chopski, good luck.
There are a lot of very reasonably priced apartments, near the centre.
Word of mouth with the expat crowd, might be the best avenue, though the office opposite the expats bar (Sundogs Bar), is quite good, so I am told, at finding accommodation for expats (at local prices). Sorry cant remember the name of the company.

Varna is still vibrant, out of season, with hordes of students making it quite lively.

Reza, did you find anything or are you still looking?

olx is always a good option for finding apartments, if you can search in Bulgarian. The prices in Varna have been going up the past couple of years. My sister-in-law has been looking for an apartment recently and she says it is hard to find anything in the center that is decent for less than 400-500 (it used to be a two room apartment in the center could be found for 300-400 bgn, about three years ago. But yeah, Asparuhovo is a good quiet neighborhood, and galata is gorgeous, but more like a village---- with good transport. I lived in Galata for a year (moved because of crazy landlords trying to take advantage of us). It has its own beach, if you do not mind half a kilometer of steps. :)

koji, what is olx?

Chopski wrote:

koji, what is olx?

Kinda like an eBay or craigslist for E.Europe :)

romaniac wrote:
Chopski wrote:

koji, what is olx?

Kinda like an eBay or craigslist for E.Europe :)

found it... its just not spinning up... i can get to the point of looking for apartments but then just just searches and never brings anything up... ill keep messing with it... i appreciate it

Weird- it is usually super reliable and rarely down. I buy toys and clothes for my baby on it and we found both of our apartments on it, as well. I hope it works out for you soon.

Yes Sundogs is usually full of expats who are only to happy to assist newcomers - Home base is the name of the office just across the road - they are also very helpful -- Good luck!

hi reza7, i saw your request (the expat web mail it for me) but i couldn't answer you here clearly bc i can't open this web totally. So can u give me your email or sth that i can contact with you, thanks!

Texas, did you relocate to Varna, and if so, do you like it?

excuse me! what do u mean? Bc i cant open this web totally, u know, it has a wrong. So i cant see everything on this web clearly.

hi reza7, i saw your request (the expat web mail it for me) but i couldn't answer you here clearly bc i can't open this web totally. So can u give me your email or sth that i can contact with you, thanks!