Hi am new to the group

Hello all, My name is Sima Mirai, I am from Jordan, and i have been in Muscat for 2 years now but still adjusting, just wanted to introduce my self, Thanks and have a lovely day! :cheers:

Welcome to Oman , its late thou

How did you find these two years in Muscat? No doubt you have enjoyed the weather  :happy:

Hi Thanks for your msg, it was lovely 1 year :p,,, the first year i suffered as i really had difficulties in finding a job specially i have 7 years HR experience with Pepsi Jordan, and i understand HR in oman are fully omanized, now i quit looking am just working as a freelance recruitment , but second year was better i blinded in and started enjoying my life :D

Welcome to Oman , also we have a whattsapp group...
u can join it...

Thanks Musu78

Hallo Salam Thank you how can i join

Hi dear

welcome to Oman and I am sure you enjoy. We can chat and I can take you to different palace. This is my number *** I am working as HR Manager her in Muscat. This is my email as well ***

Looking forward to her from you

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid your contact details on the forum

Hi welcome u in Muscat how is running ur life in these days  if u need friend than I ready for this

Hi Sima,

Hi My husband has got an offer from Oman they are saying they will give 125000 Indian rupee per month,along with following facility

1.Family accommodation
2.Car
3 Medical
4.Insurance
5.Children education
6.Year air fare for India with family.

Is it ok,should we go ahead with it.

Please guide,waiting for your responses.

Hi

Hi My husband has got an offer from Oman they are saying they will give 125000 Indian rupee per month,along with following facility

1.Family accommodation
2.Car
3 Medical
4.Insurance
5.Children education
6.Year air fare for India with family.

Is it ok,should we go ahead with it.

Please guide,waiting for your responses.

Preeti,

You have not mentioned about his experience and background.
If you scan through the pages, you would be able to assess better.

There are many individuals who have mentioned about their experience and salary that is being offered to them.

With accomodation and car being provided, the amount that is being offered (roughly about OMR 750) , is good enough for a reasonable lifestyle , but it is difficult to comment whether that would be worth your hubby's capabilities .

Thanks

welcome..,