Moving to Kuwait

Hey guys, it's my first post in this nice blog, I found many useful informations   about Kuwait,  I got a question regarding laws here, is there a legal way to permanently  bring my 70 yo mother her to kuwait to stay with me to take care of her?
I need to set for her permanent residincy visa as she can'take travel frequently on visiting visa.
I'm well paid with good company so I can afford what it costs

unfortunately its become quite difficult to add anyone as your dependent who is not your wife or children, ever since they "discovered" that expats are "abusing" the medical care (Which i honestly never bothered to use because the company i work for gives me private health insurance which trumps the govt one ten-fold).

my suggestion would be ot bring her on a visit visa and then try to see what can be done regarding giving her residency, i believe you would need to go to dajeej, that is where the govt office is for such matters. or to the one in mishref.

Thanks Legacy for the reply...do you have an idea about the longest duration that i can extend the visiting visa to it? I mean that what will be the maximum time that she is permitted to stay including renewal or wasta?

i think its an extra month,or 3 depending.