Will we have a big struggle finding work?

HI all, I`m new member on this forum.

I have the a question? I was thinking me and my wife to buy tickets and move to Malta and we are both looking for a job, I have 14 years experience in graphic design and my wife 8 years experience in kinder garden and 4 years of making jewerly. What are the work opportunities in Malta in October, November and December. Will we have a big struggle finding work? anyone please?

Hi,

your type of question is always difficult to answer.

Going by your profile location of Macadonia you will both need a visa and, more important , a work permit. That means you have to find work yourself and an employer willing to apply/sign your application. And it will have to be work that the employer could find nobody for within Malta and the EU.

I happen so have several graphic designers amongst the people I know and none of them found a job as graphic designer. But they did find other work.

The problem will be to find work within the 90 days on the visa ( if you get one) as the whole process takes time. And from October onwards is the worst time of the year to find work.

Cheers
Ricky

Hi Ricky,

Thank you for the info it was really helpful,

Best
Bik

The majority of jobs in nurseries/ kindagartens I have seen tend to be part time - you need to be looking now as the majority are recruiting for September -  check out the etc.gov.mt website for job details

You may find it easier to apply once in Malta though

Thank you a lot robpw2 i appreciate,

Regards
bik34

Not sure if it will be a struggle but it wont be easy within the timeframe