Deposit money in the banks of Laos- Do i need a business visa?

Hello,
i want only deposit money in the banks of Laos, for this i need a business visa. what to do?

2 options a B2 visa, or if you know & trust a Laotian park it in their account (you'd probably need to give them something for it)..

paulyp wrote:

2 options a B2 visa, or if you know & trust a Laotian park it in their account (you'd probably need to give them something for it)..

thanks for your Answer but would you pls write clear pls, I can not understand this, sorry, Im German

For a foreigner to open a bank account in Laos you need a work permit business visa (B2) or if you know someone from Lao put the money in their account..  Opening account in Laos is not as easy as opening one in Thailand.

@jelian

Why do you want to open a bank account in Laos ??

paulyp wrote:

if you know someone from Lao put the money in their account..

you would like that I put my money in your Bankaccount  ;)

I have no Lao bank account.. 

But like Stumpy said, why you want to put your money in Laos?  There other more easier ways to hide money ;)

off toppic

Hello all :)

@jelian : Being off topic on the initial thread you participated, a new thread has been created for you as from your post and responses received.

Regards
Kenjee

@jelian

Kenjee has now started a new topic thread so could you please enlighten us as to why you wish to deposit money in Lao banks ??