How to pay for local HAJ 2015

Farhan52 wrote:

The ones who got an SMS that the Payment has been received, Have you checked the local hajj portal, does it show that the payment is received ?  In my case even after getting the SMS the portal reservation inquiry reads waiting payment.

Not to worry..check MOH home page they put news alert

Cancellation for non-payment has been extended to 72 Hours instead of 48 Hours
You can make payment from all Banks in the Kingdom (ATM, Branch, and Online Banking)
No need to return to the site for payment confirmation

means the site is not updated.

Hey thanks I didn't see that before.

Alhamdulilah things will be just fine.

Guys
I payed online this morning ,, and got confirmation message just now .. in 2 hours .. Its quick ... :)

Any one still waiting for payment confirmation?
I paid on 16th through branch and my status is still pending ....

mshale wrote:

I'm looking for a list of English speaking Hajj agents.  Any help would be highly appreciated.

Al faris

Hello There...

I made payment by depositing cash through the Saudi Fransi bank in the account number that was displayed on my booking receipt on 17 August, 2015 at 4:00pm. But till today on 18 August, 2015  I haven't received any message confirming that may payment has been received. While on the other hand two of my friends payed later than me and they have already received the confirmation messages on their cell phones. Worried now.

Yes. I payed on 17th August and till today, 18th August i haven't received any confirmation message. What to do brother?

waqarsarwar2005 wrote:

Yes. I payed on 17th August and till today, 18th August i haven't received any confirmation message. What to do brother?

wait  :)

waqarsarwar2005 wrote:

I paid on 16th August and I am also waiting ... they are sending the confirmation haphazardly, so lets wait and hope that we get confirmation by end of day, today.

javedakb wrote:
waqarsarwar2005 wrote:

wait  :)

That I will... but i hope they don't cancel the registration and the money isn't traceable..... more importantly if everybody is receiving the messages after 4-5 hours then what can be the problem in my case

I have booked a package with Al Taifeen Haj group in Dammam. I already received a reservation code and IBAN via SMS and will be going to the Saudi Fransi bank in an hour or so to deposit the money.
People who paid and received the payment confirmation, did you guys received any further email or SMS from Hajj ministry regarding the Haj contract which is required by the Haj operators?

Nothing after the SMS confirmation.

I have transfer the payment through samba a/c to Saudi Fransi bank on 17-Aug @ 8:00 PM and till now 18-Aug @ 7:00 PM, in haj website it not updated.

any update when it reflected in haj portal

Did you receive the payment confirmation msg ?

i am having same issue, transfer the amount but in website it not updated. Haj operator want the confirmation through haj webportal. confuse and worried.

I received an SMS
Payment: 7093 for this reservation xxxxxx

That's mean they received the payment? confused about the message also

Haj portal update: "No need to return to website for payment confirmation"

The portal is being updated and it is showing payment status now. I didn't receive any sms but i can see on the portal that my payment is received, Alhamdulillah.
After 3 gays of agony finally some relief.
Can any one guide me about vaccination certificate and from where i can get it and for how much money?

You can visit any Saudi Fransi branch to pay the amount in cash, even if you do not have an account in the Saudi Fransi bank. There is a multi transaction form that you can collect from the teller. I received a SMS from Haj ministry within 2 hours of the payment. I have logged on the portal and can see the payment status updated.

How do we print the Haj contract?

Regarding Vaccination, I have been to couple of hospitals and clinics in Dammam/Khobar area, but to no avail. I am assuming it has to be done from the government hospital. I will try to contact my Haj operator regarding this and will post an update.

The portal has been updated and Alhamdulilah it shows that my payment has been received. Anybody else facing a similar problem can check his portal too.

I made payment on 17th Aug at 11 am. i randomly checked today just minutes ago and the portal is showing that the payment has been made. The system was showing 'Awaiting payment' when i checked an hour ago. But i did not receive any sms, so far.

Vaccination does not have to be from a government hospital. Not all hospitals do it, but mostly do.

I did my vaccination yesterday, from Dr. Soliman Faqeeh Hospital in Jeddah. I have medical insurance, still i had to pay SAR 72 (Physician fee + Vaccination). Physician should be covered on Medical insurance but i believe Hajj vaccination is not.

Alhamdulilah finally saw update on website, it says Amount Paid.

dear br,
what is your current status about Hajj process ?? have done all?
anyways...
bro, i was trying everyday  to get low cost package but i was not getting  ...0 operator showing thats mean all qota finised ...right?
but ,suddenly yesterday night i got low cost,,and while i filled  all the information and submit
but i didnot receive any replay message that my reservation done.
as i was following up you all how did..then have gone to bank and all..
i think it was not done right???
what will be process ..after filling all and submission ...
please do help ....

Hey Brothers,

I have registered online for hajj and received my booking number and info about the bank that i must transfer the money to it. My question is how would i transfer the amount? and how it will be linked to my reservation?

Thanks

any one going for hajj with Hisham bin Badawi Skaik & Co. ( شركة هشام بن بدوي سكيك وشركاه  )from RIyadh ?

momo821 wrote:

Hey Brothers,

I have registered online for hajj and received my booking number and info about the bank that i must transfer the money to it. My question is how would i transfer the amount? and how it will be linked to my reservation?

Thanks

Every applicant gets a UNIQUE number, so you dont have to worry much. You can choose any mode of transfer(trough bank, online or atm)

I have registered online for normal Hajj. for hajj company in dammam it was showing in the 6 operators list i have selected one of them and registered. after registration successfully the company address showing in Houfof/Alhasa please advise i need to go from dammam. shall i pay money or how i would i know the will pick me from dammam.

As per my knowledge, you will have to cancel your reservation and then reserve your seat again with your desired hajj agent and that you do not need to pay.
It is better to contact any hajj agent in dammam and ask them for their company name on hajj ministry website and do the booking and make the payment.
Every individual is being issued a different IBAN number, so no need to worry about the payment.

Please also confirm the above from any hajj agent, before cancelling. If you proceed with the above your current hajj agent may not pick you up from dammam.

ahmedmasu wrote:

Any one still waiting for payment confirmation?
I paid on 16th through branch and my status is still pending ....

Same here, Paid on the very same day and till now not a single confirmation SMS received. Called MOH many times but ....

Checj through online portal, it must be showing paid now. I also didn't receive any message

I'm looking for one, do you have their contact and how much is the package?

Found a couple of hospitals/clinics providing Hajj vaccination in Dammam/Khobar area, a bit expensive though as compared to Jeddah (Some body posted that he/she had the Haj vaccination from Jeddah for SR 72).

Safa Medical Centre (Dammam Sieko Area) SR 250
AL Mana (Khobar) SR 350
Astoon/Gama (Dhahran) SR 325
Faraby Medical (Dhahran/Dammam/Khobar) SR 350

Any one else find a cheaper option, please do not forget to share.

I submitted all the required documents to the Haj operator yesterday afternoon and received the following SMS today morning from the Hajj Ministry:

Haj Permit is Approved By Ministry of Interior for : "Iqama Number"

skquddusi wrote:

I submitted all the required documents to the Haj operator yesterday afternoon and received the following SMS today morning from the Hajj Ministry:

Can you please update what are the required documents??

javedakb wrote:
skquddusi wrote:

Can you please update what are the required documents??

I have not submitted any documents but still I have got the same message. I think documents are just formality and will not effect on issuance of tasreeh.

is the portal still working?
I like to reserve now?

ahmedmasu wrote:

any one going for hajj with Hisham bin Badawi Skaik & Co. ( شركة هشام بن بدوي سكيك وشركاه  )from RIyadh ?

I have registered with  Hisham bin Badawi Skaik &amp. Payment yet to be made, Any issues with them?

anyone tried this link to check his/her Haj permit status.
http://eservices.haj.gov.sa/eservices3/ … uery.xhtml