Ejuice vaping in Riyadh

Hello all,

Hope everyone is doing well.

I've been vaping for the past two years now and loving it! Vape on my vapaholics ;)

Since I live in Riyadh it's close to IMPOSSIBLE to find GOOD ejuice around and when I do it seems to be out of stock or the price is ridiculously high! Anywhere from 150SR/30ml to 250SR/30ml.

Anyway just wondering if anyone knows any vendors ? Where can I get my hands on some good brand name juice?

Thanks for your time in advance!

I also have an extra Ipv3 Li 165w box kod by Pioneer4you BNIB with 2 authentic Sony VTC4 batteries. I' selling it for 1000 SR

if anyone is interested Riyadh only.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share email address on the forum.

150 SR for 30 ml is quite a STEEP!! I'm considering DIY when i get there !!

Oh Am I in stone age or what ? I didn't even what it is , I had to google :P

Where are you buying e-juice here in riyadh?

I have what you need, send me a holler.

I have my juice guy put nutritional products on the shipping label and it's gotten in.

You can buy here in Bahrain for BD5 or 50 Riyals :D

Guys..  I'm in a business trip in Riyadh and I'm running out of liquid. Please help me locate a place where I can get liquid.

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : promoting your services on the forum is not allowed.

kabayan.. im interested.. how much? ***

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Please post in english only on this english speaking forum
Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : promoting your services on the forum is not allowed.

pre.. can i get your FB account? coz im going now to batha to look for e-cig available here.. i badly need this e-cig now.. :(

mohawkvapors.com if you have access to some form of credit.

he ships to middle east...

Its really prohibited vaping in ksa? Because i was already shipped my e juice wire cotton and mod+rta

Moderated by Priscilla 7 years ago
Reason : No free ads here please
Moderated by Christine 7 years ago
Reason : please do not promote your business on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
aziskhasan wrote:

Its really prohibited vaping in ksa? Because i was already shipped my e juice wire cotton and mod+rta

Its prohibited. You can get them shipped but there is no surety if you would be able to receive them. But one thing for sure! You can't vape openly; neither indoor nor outdoor. Yours or any friend's home is the best place to do so. There have been several incidents in last few years; one famous one was of a western person who was vaping openly and the police arrived. After involving Saudi friends to argue, the best thing was he got away desperately as he was having flight on next day but his vaping device and juices were confiscated.