Looking for a "one of a kind" maid

Hi there,

I just move in my house in Nawala (Colombo) with my wife and my 3 kids (young age). We are looking for a very efficient maid (house is quite big) that would live here (maid's apartment, kitchen and bathroom included). We are looking for someone who is also able to cook sometimes and maybe help us with the kids, we are ready to offer competitive salary.
If you have a maid to refer us, please do so, we will only hire a maid with minimum of experience with strong references.
Thank you for your help

Hello wh1te,

Please note that our public forums are not intended for advertising of any kind. You are invited to place a (free) ad in our JOBS section, where it will get the same or better exposure, since it will remain current unlike here in the forum where it will just keep moving towards the back pages as new topics are posted. You can access the JOBS section by clicking on that tab in the green banner at the top of this page.

Regards,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Hello :)

@wh1te : As our Expert James stated, please drop an advert in the appropriate field of the site, here is the direct link:

> https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/sri- … vices.html

Regards
Kenjee

Sorry, did not saw that section, I will transfert the discussion

hi if u want housemaid
plz contact thiz no ****

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your number on forum + drop an advert in the jobs section.Thanks
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct