HEPA B CARRIER

Hi! Im from Philippines. During my pre employment medical exam I was diagnosed with Hepa B Reactive. I have a pending job offer with Dubai Duty Free as a Cashier. Is there a chance that I would be able to be granted a working/employment/residence visa? My agency informed me that the clinic is only following the Gamca guidelines and they cannot process my application in which the clinic told me that they following it. I asked them if it is the updated guidelines and they cannot answer me. Theyb tag me as unfit and I had a 2nd opinion with Department of Health for confirmation of my blood and still waiting for the result. I will work as a cashier and it will not fall under the 6 categories. You think I should continue the application? There's already the job offer and my medical is the one that hinders me. As I found about this, it feels like that all my dreams are gone. Hope to hear from you guys. Thank you!

Hi Micheal!

Unfortunately the rules are not allowing to process the visa for the candidates who are medically unfit.   Personally I suggest you to go for a second opinion and reconfirm the result because it is hard to process the visa to almost all the countries for the candidates who are proven positive in HbsAg,  I am extremely sorry about your condition and I wish it would be a wrong diagnosis. Let's hop for the best.

Thank you! The clinic only tag me unfit yet. I'm having 2nd opinion already and waiting for the confirmation of my blood from Department of Health and to confirm if I'm fit to work.

Wish you all the best.

Hi. May i know the status of your application?