Just moved in

I just moved from Australia to KL with my daughter. Any hints where to do grocery shopping, best takeaway food ect. We are in MSQ in Petaling Jaya and we don't know anyone.

Hi Nena,

I also just moved to KL 2days ago. I am living in Kelana Jaya, Petalling Jaya.
Can we meet to and help eachother with same problems we are facing.
Sending you contact details in personal message.

Nena0801 wrote:

I just moved from Australia to KL with my daughter. Any hints where to do grocery shopping, best takeaway food ect. We are in MSQ in Petaling Jaya and we don't know anyone.

Hi I think that is near the Curve - saying live in PJ is like saying live in Australia (!). The Curve has a Tesco and a Cold Storage (supermarkets), IKEA, Starbucks, KFC, McDonalds etc etc

I will PM a link to Australian expats otherwise this will get deleted by over zealous moderators

Hai nena
Im from indonesia i stay here nearly 2 years but unlucky i dnt have friend yet. Few friend yes i have. My husband sell arabic sweet which is maybe one day we can meet and try our food.
Nice to see you here.
Risa

Hello everyone,

@Risa, if you have any hints where to do grocery shopping, best takeaway food ect, please let us know since you are more acquainted to Kuala Lumpur.

Thanks in advance,
Bhavna

Hai  Bavna
Nice to see you here ,  I stay in sepang, for me the best food or take away food is nice n good taste is in cyberjaya. There are so many food which is you can choose like: arabic food, malay food, indonesian food, Pizza and some grocery shop there. For us we always buy something for our thing in the kitchen we went to hero or tesco or we went to seri kembangan market.