Hi,I'm a girl from Europe,I am searching for a flatmate or

or roomsharing,with other girls,from Europe or any nationality.Im interested for the area near Al Salama Hospita,this is my numer pls contact me

Moderated by Julien 8 years ago
Reason : for your own safety, please exchange your contact details in private
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct
Anna Hysa wrote:

or roomsharing,with other girls,from Europe or any nationality.Im interested for the area near Al Salama Hospita,this is my numer pls contact me

Please read through the accommodation advertisements in the housing section at the top f this page.

Thank you.

thank you all for your comments ,I'm looking near this destinations in Abu Dhabi city !

it's Ockey "stumpy" I understand the "tramps" ☺️ you right I should not put my number,but I'm un an emergence ,and I risced 😢😒😞😊

or roomsharing,with other girls,from Europe or any nationality.Im interested for the area near Al Salama Hospital

Hi Anna Hysa,

I invite you to post an ad in the Shared accommodation in Abu Dhabi section, it might help you to find an accommodation rapidly. I also invite you to have a look at the existing offers, you might find what you are looking for. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Moderated by Stéphanie 8 years ago
Reason : No advertising on the forum, please post your advert on Housing in Abu Dhabi
Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Post only in English here please.

ho where is ur flate

Hope you got the place ..

I am living with my daughter, Lebanese, if still looking for flat mate, please call me on ******* or my Daughter Rola on ******

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

:)

So you got something or hunt is on ?

Hi guys has any one got a room to rent? I am lookin for a room I am from England and will be comin bk to Abu Dhabi on the 20th Nov

Hello there kaylilollipop,

Please browse through the proper section of the website, you may even drop your own detailed advert here: Housing in Abu Dhabi

Thank you in advance,
Bhavna

What's your budget?

-thread closed-

please respect our code of conduct

thanks

Closed