Work Visa Rejected

Hey I am Naveen from India.

I got selected in Marriott Marquis CIty centre hotel Doha after receiving the offer letter i signed it and mail it back to human resource department after 15 days they said my visa was rejected by qatar govt.

i never been to qatar neither i have a criminal background in my home country India.

why they reject my visa.

the hotel said they will apply again for visa.

now are there any chance that this time i'll get my visa.

Thanks

Cheers

Never lose hope man,  yes people may get rejected by government. Sometimes they have limited visas to offer for other nationalities,  it has nothing to do with ur background or ur criminal record. Keep contacting them,  and keep trying if u really like the job.  Never lose hope and best of luck for u!!!

Thanks for the reply

i think the hotel has a nationality quata.

and yeah the human resource has said that please wait for our news like what they can do to get my visa.

i am waiting for her response no other option.

Also one hotel from Abu dhabi also applied my visa at the same time and abu dhabi also rejected my visa.

is that the reason both employer applied my visa .

maybe thats the reason i can't have two entry permit from two different employers for two different countries.

Hi dears ..i was working in Dubai . I got offer letter from Qatar ..and i resign my job in Dubai ..now i am INDIA..last 3 month ..i am waiting for my visa .when i check with Qatar H R  the visa was rejected  2 time ..they will submit again ..i do not know what happening .now only god can help me ..i have lots off responsibility ...my bad luck ..if any one can advise me ..kind regards Sreejith ..

Im Jack, my company helped me apply work visa,but unfortunately was rejected twice. and the two times application were very close,abt one week. now i still didnt know the reason behind and my compant also didnnt have any latest news abt rejection,just saying dont know. but for me ,i m getting crazy and hurried to know why ,coz i really want to work there. and why the authority do so. anyone who knows the details or any related message, pls let me know.thx!!!

sreejithp wrote:

Hi dears ..i was working in Dubai . I got offer letter from Qatar ..and i resign my job in Dubai ..now i am INDIA..last 3 month ..i am waiting for my visa .when i check with Qatar H R  the visa was rejected  2 time ..they will submit again ..i do not know what happening .now only god can help me ..i have lots off responsibility ...my bad luck ..if any one can advise me ..kind regards Sreejith ..

dont you receive any response

strange, keep me posted. in dubai, u normally have bans! is it the same in qatar?

what do you mean  "bans"? today company told me that i never go to qatar coz i've got rejection before, and once i rejected once, it will not pass next few times.but i dont know true or not. at the momemt,i cant go to qatar , of course they will not  help me apply the work visa. terrible,huh?!

I had also the same issues ..I wait 4 month for Qatar visa ..and last they told cant apply .you can try some other country ....

Good day everyone,

I was working in Qatar since 2012 and i ended my contract december 2015. I went home to Philippines. My husband is currently working in Qatar right now. And i am currently working in Japan right now as well.. My husband filed a tourist visa for me under his company's name however it was rejected.. I didn't violate any criminal laws or any debts in qatar bank. I was surprised that twa's rejected. It has been 2years now since i left Qatar.
I just wanted to spend this holiday season with my husband however my visa got denied😥

I hope anyone can give some comments and advise..
Thank you so much

what do you mean  "bans"? today company told me that i never go to qatar coz i've got rejection before, and once i rejected once, it will not pass next few times.but i dont know true or not. at the momemt,i cant go to qatar , of course they will not  help me apply the work visa. terrible,huh
At jack..what u mean at the moment u cant go to qatar?

Hi I'm rubeena from Delhi
I got job in Doha
I had single name in my passport, so added my surname in my passport but not In my educational certificates.
I got Visa for the job but when I visited Qatar Visa Center for medical and biometric, everything was done nicely.
But after 2 days my Visa got rejected
While in medical results it was showing no data .
What can be the reason ?my documents?
Coz In passport I have"Rubeena Usman"
While in degree I have "Rubeena" .
Can somebody tell me what should I do now?

You will get a call from QVC. ( if you don't get within 5 working days ) follow up call them or you can use the chat feature ask them to book the walk in. ( only on Saturday walk in 9am-12am.)

Rubeena wrote:

Hi I'm rubeena from Delhi
I got job in Doha
I had single name in my passport, so added my surname in my passport but not In my educational certificates.
I got Visa for the job but when I visited Qatar Visa Center for medical and biometric, everything was done nicely.
But after 2 days my Visa got rejected
While in medical results it was showing no data .
What can be the reason ?my documents?
Coz In passport I have"Rubeena Usman"
While in degree I have "Rubeena" .
Can somebody tell me what should I do now?