Relocating and marry in Belarus in Ivatsevichy soon - make friends!

Hi All,

I am new to the forum. A little about me.

I am originally from the UK but i am currently living and working in Dubai, my fiancee is from Belarus, she also live and works in Dubai where we met. We plan to get married fairly soon and hopefully relocate back to Belarus in the next one or two years. We are currently building a house in Ivatsevichy which is about 2hrs from Minsk on the main highway to Brest. I don't at the moment speak any Russian / Belarussian, well i can say hello and order a beer but not much else. I am hopefully starting to study soon. I would like to make contact with any English speaking people either natives or expats for friendship and possible work and business contacts. I absolutely love Belarus fantastic country.

I am 51 years old very friendly and sociable would live to chat exchange a few ideas maybe even meet up when i am in Belarus we will be visiting quite often over the coming months as we plan the future and relocation.

Thank  you and look forward to hearing from you.

Hi there,
Iam an ozy fella living in saudi arabia, riyadh.my girlfriend from evasevicha.i ve been there on last NY .
Maty its simply a village everybody knows every body and boring.iam thinking about relocating later but not there.probably to minsk. its more bubbly and got various life styles.
Life is cheap.you may live on bank interest, but did you think how you gonna fill your time.
Before building a house there try to rent a flat in evasevicha and find a way to keep yourself amused.
Goodluck