Looking for a suiable opportunity/placement in HCM-Attention Employers

Hi

My name is Subho and I am from India. I am presently in Ho Chi Minh city having worked here for short term contracts in 2013,'14 and till Jan, 2015. Just to give a brief background of myself, I have around 12+ years of work experience in the banking sector and then another 12 years in Information Technology(IT). I have a Master's degree in Science (Applied Mathematics) and a diploma in Systems Management. I am presently looking for medium/long term contracts in Retail/Corporate Banking or IT or even in the teaching domain (My English, in my opinion, is immaculate, both written and spoken) - I can also teach Science and Humanities subjects till Class Ten level. I am willing to work full time/part time. Please let me know

Cheers,

Sorry everyone, my post should have read as "Looking for a suitable opportunity/ placement in HCM - Attention Employers and students" . Apologies once again. Thanks

Hi,
I am looking for a Math and Science teacher working part time  at Sat & Sun. Our kids are about  8-10 years old.
Please send me your CV if you are interested in working with us.
I can be reached at [email protected] or at phone number : 0983 633 369.

Regards,

Kim Ha

kimhanguyen wrote:

Hi,
I am looking for a Math and Science teacher working part time  at Sat & Sun. Our kids are about  8-10 years old.
Please send me your CV if you are interested in working with us.
I can be reached at [email protected] or at phone number : 0983 633 369.

Regards,

Kim Ha

The appropriate place for advertising positions is in the jobs section located in the green banner at the top of this page. Your free ad will get better exposure there. This section of the forum is not set up for advertising.

Hello everyone,

I invite you to post your job search or your job offer in the jobs in Ho Chi Minh City section.

Thank you.

[topic closed]

Closed