Cost of living in the Comoros

Hi everybody,

It would be very useful to talk about the cost of living in the Comoros.

Don't forget to mention where in the Comoros you are living.

How much does it cost to live in the Comoros?

> accommodation prices

> public transportation fares (tube, bus etc ...)

> food prices(per month, how much does it cost you?)

> health prices (for those who need medical insurance)

> eduction prices (if you need to pay)

> energy prices (oil, electricity)

> common bills (Internet, television, telephone, mobile phone)

> prices of a good menu in a traditional restaurant

> prices of a beer and or a coffee in a regular pub

> price of the cinema

Do not hesitate to add items to this list!

Thanks in advance for your participation!!

Am here for the answer of such questions .. please if there anyone in Comoros .. answer the above questions ..

I'll be grateful of the help ...
And thanks in advance ..

Salam,
How are haba,did you get any ansewrs to the questions you needed?
Thanx
Mohamed

This me again ,Mohamed-Jordanian in saudia- My email is [email protected]
my question was if you got any anserws for your inqueries?

HI Mohammed ..
It looks that the only way to get the answers is by someone going there and learn ...
That would cost ...

I have a suggestion yet ... I have to completely study it and see how visible it might be ...

I'll keep in touch ...

hello guys ,i was born and rise there but was living overseas almost 8 years now will be back next july ..

HERE GO FOR THE ANSWERS

Don't forget to mention where in the Comoros you are living.=== NOT IMPORTANT ITS ALMOST THE SAME ALL OVER THE ISLANDS ( A VILLAGE)

How much does it cost to live in the Comoros?

> accommodation prices: DEPENDS IF ITS A VILLA OR JUST A NORMAL HOUSE ( NO FLAT AROUND ).A NICE HOUSE WITH 2 ROOMS WITH FURNITURE ITS ABOUT 100 EURO ,

> public transportation fares (tube, bus etc ...)=== NO PUBLIC BUS ,ONLY TAXIS WITH FIXE PRICES ..AROUND THE CITYS ITS 1 EURO .REGION TO REGION MAXIMUM 3 EURO

> food prices(per month, how much does it cost you?)=YOU DONT NEED TO WORRIE ABOUT FOOD ,EATING NICELY AS A KING ITS ALMOST 30 EURO PER MONTH

> health prices (for those who need medical insurance)= NO NEED THOS KIND OF THINGS

> eduction prices (if you need to pay): ITS DEPEND OF THE SCHOOL AND CLASSE BUT THE NICES SCHOOLS ITS ABOUT 100 EURO A MONTH FOR HIGH SCHOOL GRADES.

> energy prices (oil, electricity).== ALMOST NOTHING

> common bills (Internet, television, telephone, mobile phone).DONT KNOW

> prices of a good menu in a traditional restaurant== LESS THAN 1 EURO

> prices of a beer and or a coffee in a regular pub === FUNNY BECAUSE YOU JUST SHOW YOUR MONEY AND YOU GET A DRINK OF MONEY VALUE, NICE WINE AND BEER FROM BOXES.NVER DRINK ANY LOCAL ALCOHOL

> price of the cinema== PEOPLE DONT GO TO A CINEMA ( ONLY 1 CINEMA IN THE HOLE COUNTRY

IF YOU NEED MORE INFO JUST ASK ME IN PRICAITE MESSAGE .

PS: COMOROS ISLANDS ITS VIRGIN COUNTRY STILL .ANYTHING WANT TO DO SPECIALY ON BUSNESS ,ITS A PLACE THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE ANY CONCURENCE .QUITE PLACE FOR A FAMILY , SAFE ,NICE PEOPLE , ITS SHAME FOR A YOUR COMORIAN FRIEND TO KNOW THAT YOU RE PAYING A RENT CAUSE YOU CAN JUST COME AND LIVE IN ANY FAMILY HOUSE..

Hello tacki!

Thank you very much for your contribution. :)

Do not hesitate to tell us more. ;)

Harmonie.