Moving to houston from irbed-jordan, PhD Student

hi, my name is yousef from Jordan, irbed, I'm a PhD student in University of Texas Health Scince Center at Houston, I got my acceptance this year and classes begin on 2nd of septemper, im planning to move to Houston next week and I'm looking for housing or shared with other student,,,, anyone thankfully can help please let me know..

jawarneh wrote:

hi, my name is yousef from Jordan, irbed, I'm a PhD student in University of Texas Health Scince Center at Houston, I got my acceptance this year and classes begin on 2nd of septemper, im planning to move to Houston next week and I'm looking for housing or shared with other student,,,, anyone thankfully can help please let me know..

Wrong section of the forum.
Please post it in the North America section.

Hello yousef and welcome  on board

As stated by Stumpy your thread was on the wrong section of the site, I moved it to the Houston forum to help you get more visibility and interactions.

I suggest you to drop an advert in our Housing in Houston section of the site as well as check out some professionals for help to find the rental you are looking for.

> Real estate agencies in Houston

Regards
Kenjee

Why not check with the school? 98% of the universities have on campus housing or a way to connect with others looking for housing.