Passport

Dear Expats
Can any one tell me what is the procedure of getting a indian passport renewed in oman?

What should be done if the passport expires when we are in oman? What documents should be there with us to get it renewed....?

Thank you

Contact the Indian Embassy in Oman if available.

mohammed2a wrote:

Dear Expats
Can any one tell me what is the procedure of getting a indian passport renewed in oman?

What should be done if the passport expires when we are in oman? What documents should be there with us to get it renewed....?

Thank you

Hi mohammed2a,

This is a rather simple issue really.

You have to come to Muscat where the Indian Embassy is situated. Tell them your passport is due for renewal and they would guide you on what exactly is the procedure. It is a simple and straightforward matter.

What documents a person should carry who is travelling from india to oman for a job..?

As of now only the attested highest degree and experience certificate are asked...

Should I carry 10th marks card puc marks card or Driving license..?

Please inform me about this so that I am not missing to carry any documents...

And documents are required for renewal of passport in oman..?

Thank you

mohammed2a wrote:

What documents a person should carry who is travelling from india to oman for a job..?

As of now only the attested highest degree and experience certificate are asked...

Should I carry 10th marks card puc marks card or Driving license..?

Please inform me about this so that I am not missing to carry any documents...

And documents are required for renewal of passport in oman..?

Thank you

Hi mohammed2a,

Carry all your original educational certificates and of course your original driving licence. Do not hand them over to anybody under any circumstances though.

For passport renewal, since it is only a renewal, you would need to fill the required forms and supply the required copies of photographs.

Thank you very much sir.....

Can I find any facility in salalah where I can learn Arabic..?

mohammed2a wrote:

Thank you very much sir.....

Can I find any facility in salalah where I can learn Arabic..?

Hi mohammed2a,

Post your query under the Salalah forum directly, if you want some response.

I want to renew my indian passport and please can any tell me how many days it will take to renew my passport.Since work visa is getting expired on 13 March 2018 and My passport is getting expired on 23rd July 2018