Please give me answer to my question

Hi every one! Im am working here in saudi arabia. Please give me answer to my question.
Even my iqama is expired can i transact in the bank here in riyadh. Im going to exit in this country but my check is not yet ready and my iqama is near to expire this august 18. I need your answer asap. Thank you

Dranreb31 wrote:

Hi every one! Im am working here in saudi arabia. Please give me answer to my question.
Even my iqama is expired can i transact in the bank here in riyadh. Im going to exit in this country but my check is not yet ready and my iqama is near to expire this august 18. I need your answer asap. Thank you

Your bank account will freeze the day your iqama expires.
Ask your company to either give you cash or a cheque that you could cash on the teller counter (no deposits in the account).

They said to me they will give me a check.
What if my iqama is expire and that time they give me a check. Can i still transact  in the bank and get the money even my iqama is expyr in that particular day. I need clarification thank you sir.

We are the same situation now bro.

Dranreb31 wrote:

They said to me they will give me a check.
What if my iqama is expire and that time they give me a check. Can i still transact  in the bank and get the money even my iqama is expyr in that particular day. I need clarification thank you sir.

No issues. The bank tellers will serve you. Just take the original passport and final exit visa along.

Thank you for your reply sir.

Hi Dranreb31 and TheLegendLeads,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I would like to inform you that i have created a new topic with your posts on Saudi Arabia forum for a better visibility.

Thank you

Stéphanie

ones your Iqama get expired no one can do any thing. Better you Discuss with your Employer and how get out of this thing !

Dranreb31 wrote:

Hi,

You have another way to cash your check and it's easy;
Just let any of your friend to cash it for you after you sign your name in the back of the check along with your Iggama number and your friend's name too, and your friend can hand you the cash or send it over to your country.

Good Luck.

I en-cashed my check before using my passport only