Inquiry

I am Shady Mohamed from Egypt.
27 years old, worked as Office Manager & Member of the board at our Petroleum Services Company since 2010.
Nowadays i retired because our field stopped suddenly because of unknown reasons to me.
But i searching for a suitable chance to me to work abroad.
Dubai is my main dream, but i heard that the cost of living is very expensive there.
Can you help me with the fully details?
My Best Wishes to you, and please if you want to be in touch tell me about social media of your to reach you quickly.
Bye.

ya my dear fren dubai is really expensive but if want to stay  in other area like abu dhabi,sarhjah,alin and ajman that city are cheaper then dubai to stay.thank you khem raj tamang

khemraj tamang wrote:

ya my dear fren dubai is really expensive but if want to stay  in other area like abu dhabi,sarhjah,alin and ajman that city are cheaper then dubai to stay.thank you khem raj tamang

Hi!

Remove Abu Dhabi from your list. The rent in Abu Dhabi is almost double than in Dubai.

27 year old and a Board Member...sounds exciting....you should visit Dubai and look for opportunities and get in touch with major recruiters in UAE.....they are a good way to approach employers.