Can i buy sim cards in naia?

Hi everyone. Can i ask something? Im going back home in philippines tommorrow, can i buy sim card in naia or ninoy aquino airport? Because i will travel manila to cagayan de oro city. So i can call my relatives that are waiting in the airport?

Thank you

Yes you can. But the price is doubled. I suggest you exist the airport and go to the the nearest 7/11 or a "bakala" and buy it there for a cheaper price.

flex14 wrote:

Yes you can. But the price is doubled. I suggest you exist the airport and go to the the nearest 7/11 or a "bakala" and buy it there for a cheaper price.

What is a "Bakala" ?  I asked my girlfriend and she misheard me slightly.  But no idea from her either after I spelt it out.

Anyway:

Check out Globe Sim Cards..

Especially this promo:
If you live or work outside the Philippines, we've got a treat for you! Visit our Globe booth when you arrive in the airport and we'll give you a free Globe Traveler SIM.

Upon your arrival in the Philippines, get your Traveler SIM and Prepaid Load Cards in PHP100, PHP300, and PHP500 denominations, exclusively available at the Globe booths located in the Arrival Area of the following airports:

Ninoy Aquino International Airport (NAIA) Terminals 1, 3 and 4
etc etc
http://www.globe.com.ph/international/t … aveler-sim

Hahahah my bad...that is an Arabic word for small store...I picked so many jargons along the way lol I guess...I think wat I wanted to say was "sarisari"store. Thanks for drawing my attention to it.