Desire to move to australia but i Don't know where to start

Hello, I am paolo an Italian bartender, I have the desire to move to australia but i Don't know where to start

Hi paolo  and welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a new thread with your post on the Australia forum.

Why would you like to move to Australia please? And how can we help you?

Have you tried to contact the embassy?

Thanks,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi Paolo,
I have heard of people coming from Europe to Australia on a "working holiday" you should try and see if you can find information on getting a visa under the "working holiday" program.
WIsh you luck! :)

I am Iyerusalem Bekele from Ethiopia I want to move Australia but I don't know where to start.

Iyerusalem wrote:

I am Iyerusalem Bekele from Ethiopia I want to move Australia but I don't know where to start.

You first need to see if you qualify for a visa and if so what type of visa This is the website for visa information and applications.  www.immi.gov.au
Visas are issued on a points system which is based on your qualifications and work experience.

Please take the time to read through the posts in the forum categories list, upper right hand side of this page. Just click on a topic and read. There is good information to be found there.

Jobs are very hard to get even for locals as unemployment is rising. Cost of living is very high and so are taxes.

You may be able to apply for a working holiday visa.

hello i am zeritu abdulkader from Ethiopia. i like move Australia to live and work and also to learn. but i done have money fore that and how to start.could you help me fore every thing thanks a lot.

zeritu abdulkader wrote:

hello i am zeritu abdulkader from Ethiopia. i like move Australia to live and work and also to learn. but i done have money fore that and how to start.could you help me fore every thing thanks a lot.

Sorry to disillusion you but if you have no money then forget coming to Australia. The visa application costs are high and if you did manage to come here you would need a lot of money to live on before you found a job.

Unemployment is very high and so locals will get work before anyone else. You have to have very good qualifications and work experience to even be considered for a visa .A visa does not guarantee you as job either

For cost of living check www.numbeo.com  Rents, food, transport, medical insurance are expensive.

Sorry to be so negative but this is the reality