Hi guys i really need help buuong a pplish sim card...

Hi.. I have been navigating various mobile websites.. Sonfar I'm using play but since I do almost all my communicating on what's app and Skype.. I'm looking for a sim card or tarrif with unlimited 4g internet. I'm using play at the moment. But it seems their unlimited internet has  a 3gb cap?.
Could any one give me a hand with this?
I can hardly speak a word of polish and I've only been here a few days. Thanks in advance,

Go to the service center of Play or T-Mobile, they have customer service representative who can explain to you their available products. I use a prepaid T-Mobile Sim with 6GB for 30pln per month

In was reading that play allow unlimited internet for 45pln for 30 days... And they only throttle you after 100gb... That's sounds the best tarrif for me.. But I have to change to the internet na karte tarrif first.. Does this sound right to you?

Go to the shop isn't really constructive hence why I asked here. Unless you know a shop that speaks with a strong Scottish accent?

Ha ha ha. Write it down in English on a piece of paper. In plain simple English. Write what you need. And just give the piece of paper to them. They should manage to understand.

You will probably only get unlimited with a contract SIM. To get one of these you will need to register in Poland and  get PESEL

Plush have better option for prepaid.plus internet sim give you 35 gb data in 100zl recharge.