Driving Licence

Can anyone recommend a driving instructor? I don't want the minimum hours only. I'm willing to pay extra to have him teach me right until the exam date. Three days a week, in the morning, he picks me up from my apartment in Juffair and after the lesson drops me at the office.

Dear in Bahrain its very difficult to get Driving license.

In last month i visited traffic police for my theory class after that they told go out and see the contact list of instructors and call them and make a deal. When i go there i see that is very long list and then i return back to the theory class instructor and said that is very huge list how many numbers i dial and ask them, please give me any reference or reliable person then they told me go in the parking and you will see all instructors are there you can make a deal with them now and start from today or tomorrow otherwise instructors will never receive calls.So i went there and asked 4 drivers Almost all instructor said we will give you 1 hour and write 2 hours on your book and charge you 2 hours fee.

Here is the Three numbers which i found in 3-4 days from my connects.
Mr. Ali, car number 52 Contact Number 39470069
Driving instructor contact number 36748789
Mr.Ahmed Almanai  contact number 39600911 -> He giving me training.

Thank you zeeshanakhter2009.

Was the gentlemen who trained you good?
I really want somebody who will train me until the exam day and I want to spend the hours learning driving. Not interested in fake hours.

Dear its better you can visit the parking and meet different instructors ..... and decide yourself.
My instructor give approx 1 hour but on book and fee it mentioned 2 hours.
I already have license of pakistan and i know how to drive may that's why he doing like that.
If you are the first time on driving seat then may be he give you complete 22 hours......
But again you must visit the Traffic Office Parking and discuss with drivers an get the idea or you can make a deal like if you fail in 1-2 tests that instructor will give you training again on fixed price.

Thank you zeeshanakhter2009

Most welcome

Mooncalf2975 wrote:

Can anyone recommend a driving instructor? I don't want the minimum hours only. I'm willing to pay extra to have him teach me right until the exam date. Three days a week, in the morning, he picks me up from my apartment in Juffair and after the lesson drops me at the office.

Welcome to the Bahrain Forum, Mooncalf2975.

Looks like your question has been responded to already.

Good luck with your driving lessons.

Thanks everyone for the explanation.

Dear,
1. You can directly meet them for your classes in the driving school's parking area.
2. Yes it's a fact that they will teach you for maximum of 1 hour & charge you for 2 hours. This is the case for all the instructors here.
3. If you want your instructor to pick you up from your living place to driving school, then the duration of teaching will be much smaller i.e your 1hour teaching will be including the time he will be picking you up from your living place to the driving school. The best thing is to go to driving school to take the classes.
Please find below some of the instructors with their contact numbers.
1. Mr. Saeed - 39404054.
2. Mr. Yusuf - 39841463.
You can talk & deal with them. These instructors wiil not bring you from your home to school. Time to talk to them is in the morning hours only.

!!!!Best of Luck!!!

I have a valid Saudi Drivers License. Can it be valid for Bahrain Also?

Yes it's valid if you on Business, Visiting visa or GCC National. But if you are going to become a Bahraini national or residence is applied then you have to convert your license from Saudi to Bahraini and its very short process....

The valid gulf driving license is valid in all GCC countries if you are on visit visa. You have to pay an amount of around 25BD in order to convert the Saudi license to Bahraini license if you are going to come on business or work visa.

Cheers....

Thanks Zeeshan Sb,
Can you guide me how to apply for mechanical engineer job in bahrain?
I just want to relocate to Bahrain.
Your feedback will be highly appreciated.

Regards,

Hi shams6888,

You can try your luck and drop your resume in the Mechanics job offers in Bahrain section please :)

Best of luck with everything !

Thank you

Maximilien

Thanks a lot

I went for the driving licence registration yesterday.

They just asked for CPR and 1 Passport size photo.

No passport or Sponsor NOC required.

Cheers

Hi All,
I just arrived to Bahrain this week, my UAE driving license is expired on the day i arrived, what will be the procedure for me to obtain a Bahrain Driving License. Is this few days expired driving license has any value to convert it to Bahrain License, or i have to go through complete process from scratch?

Ramuhd wrote:

Hi All,
I just arrived to Bahrain this week, my UAE driving license is expired on the day i arrived, what will be the procedure for me to obtain a Bahrain Driving License. Is this few days expired driving license has any value to convert it to Bahrain License, or i have to go through complete process from scratch?

To the best of my knowledge, your current drivers' licence has to be valid in order to convert to Bahrain Drivers' Licence. But best is to go to the traffic directorate and check. They may accept. Good luck!

Did you manage to convert your UAE licence to Bahrain licence as i am in the same situation

Ramuhd wrote:

Hi All,

Did you manage to convert your UAE licence to Bahrain licence as i am in the same situation