Looking for a job in Norway

Hi I am an Indian citizen working in Oman. I am working in a UK based construction firm as Health and Safety Manger with 13 years of experience and been a part of many prestigious projects in Oman . I am married to a Norwegian citizen and we married in Norway. I can speak little bit of Norsk already as I am very good in picking up language.

Is there anyone out there who can offer me a suitable job? If I get a job before hand then it will ease my family reunion with my wife. I  visited Norway many times now. Can anyone extend any help in this?

Hello Sebikulu,

In the meantime, you can drop an advert in the corresponding section > Jobs in Norway so that to get an opportunity.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Norway's job market is currently not in the rosy situation it was a few years ago. Even then, people weren't handing jobs out freely though! I recommend you trying to establish a network through your wife- it's usually the most effective way to job search through people who have connections in the country. Otherwise, I suggest browsing the threads on this forum. There are many related to job hunting.

I posted already and I am now looking for it.hope something may work out.

Already posted Bhavana.if a job b4 hand can ease as u know.if u know anthng lemme knw