Hi

Hi my name is Liz in the near future I plan to marry my Moroccan boyfriend and teach english, I am a writer mainly film scripts I am from northern Ireland at the moment

Hello Liz welcome to Morocco im Rachid a university teacher(English literature)  and writer (in French). I love Ireland and James Joyce!
Could we be friends, i love literature and script-writing
Best regards

Hi Rachid yes I would love to be friends nice to see someone who has a love of Ireland and James Joyce as well, it would be great to swap ideas and chat ...regards Liz

Dear Liz,
Thanks for your reply, glad to be your friend. Actually i was in Dublin in 1984 (Trinity College) and then down to Enniscorthy ( i hope spelling is correct!!!). Then back to Morocco (Agadir, my hometown) i started to study Joyce, Yeats, Becketts etc those great Irish minds. Right now im writing a movie script ( stoey set basically n Agadir) and im looking for persons who might be interested in this project
Best regards.

Hello Rachid, Dublin is a lovely place though I live in Belfast in the north of ireland which has become a fantastic city and a popular place now for the film industry and some great theatres for all genres, I have a film script at the moment that is in the process of producing , auditions etc it's only a short film but a very hard hitting subject not my usual genre but sometimes you have to step out of the box, it would be great to hear more about this film script and where you hope to go with it, I am coming to Morocco on 29th September to spend 3 weeks with my boyfriends family but I would love to meet up and chat if you would like to and see if we have the same vision or ideas to collaborate on your film script... hope to hear from you soon Liz

Dear Liz,
You are welcome, i 'll be happy to meet you and your boyfriend. I live in Agadir. Where will be in Morocco?
May be we can achieve some artistic fulfillment together, who knows. We 'll see.
Greetings

Dear Rachid, my boyfriend is from Guelmim ( I think I spelt it right) yes that would be great I look forward to that and yes I always have a positive attitude to things so I believe if we are on the same page then we can achieve artistic fulfilment together, your friend Liz

Dear Liz,
Indeed Guelmim nice place sure we can discuss these artistic prospects in due time.
Your friend Rachid

Hi lizsnap and Rafagadzil,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Please note that i have created a new thread with your posts on Morocco Forum as you were going off topic in the last one and it will have a better interaction here :)

Thank you

Stéphanie