Which is a good area to live with family, office is in Bukit Jalil

Hi,

My office will be in Bukit Jalil, KL. I would like to immigrate with my husband and one 2 yr old. I would like to know a good place (in terms of safety, convenience, connectivity, transportation) yet near by to my husband's office. Please suggest where shall we search for the condo/aptt. Also, we would prefer a 1 BHK (one bedroom hall). Is it called a condo/apartment/flat ?

Ta,
M

Where is your husband's office - you didn't say?

Hi,

Sorry for the typo. I meant my husband's office is in Bukit Jalil.

If he is going to be working at the Technology Park there are quite a few shuttle buses that serve it from the LRT station at Bukit Jalil, which makes staying somewhere along the LRT line from Gombak to Kelana Jaya the best option. This covers a huge number of suburbs.

However, to stay closer by this link shows the names of various housing developments that are on a local shuttle route

http://www.mypublictransport.com/2011/0 … -park.html

Check out your budget at www.iproperty.com.my to using BJ and your maximum monthly price to see. I think there are also shuttles from Sentral Station up near KL City and once again check whether your budget stretches to those prices. It all going to be down to how much you want to pay for accommodation. Rule of thumb is further away from major settlement the cheaper it will be. Malaysia is a very car-centric place so if you don't intend to have one choose accommodation carefully.

thank you for the quick response. I will explore these..

Hi.,

I suggest you can live near the Calvary convention church and the LRT would be a good idea. I have a brand new garden unit condo which I am going to rent out very cheap please contact me if you are interested.

Thanks,
Mrs. C