Visiting UAE from Sohar

Hi,

I got a job opportunity there in Sohar, would someone please like to guide whether visiting UAE from Sohar on weekends is easy, I mean can we get visa-on-arrival at the border if we have valid Omani residence permit and is it easy process or time taking?

Please post your comments. Thanks

Hi Bilal81,

You can cross the border without any issues, as long as your resident card carries your designation which allows for the visa-on-arrival benefit.

The process of exiting Oman and entering the UAE is a simple enough process requiring some form filling, retina scan and passport stamping. On normal days the entire exercise should not take more than half-an-hour.

Dear Sumitran, Thank you for your response,
Do you have any idea how much it takes for an average medical insurance for family (per member) to process their visas, I will pay for my family medical insurances.

Thanks!

Bilal81 wrote:

Dear Sumitran, Thank you for your response,
Do you have any idea how much it takes for an average medical insurance for family (per member) to process their visas, I will pay for my family medical insurances.

Thanks!

Sorry, I don't.

But medical insurance is something that is custom-designed, depending on what the taker picks and chooses.

Average, an approximate range considering covering almost all the commons let's say excluding pregnancy matters...

Thanks Dear Sumitran :)