Filipino in Gazaintep

pls let me know if theres any pinoy living in gazaintep turkey right now... thank you

Hwag ka dun dhl mlau ska wlng kababayan ntin dun...ung kukuha s akin noon tga dyan gaziantep inayawN ko dhil ayw ng mga friends ko....borderline daw ng syria sbi nla...ingat

mila.cape wrote:

Hwag ka dun dhl mlau ska wlng kababayan ntin dun...ung kukuha s akin noon tga dyan gaziantep inayawN ko dhil ayw ng mga friends ko....borderline daw ng syria sbi nla...ingat

Please post in ENGLISH only, not Tagalog.
Thank you

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg
Hello mila.cape,

When posting to any of our Anglophone forums would you please post in ENGLISH ONLY in consideration of all of our other members.

Kindly read the TURKEY FORUM CODE OF CONDUCT paragraph regarding Language.

If you wish to post to any one of our other language-specific versions (English, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) then click on the flag icon in the green banner at the top of this page and select the desired language from the drop-down menu. Please note that in each of these forums you should post ONLY in the language of that forum.

Your cooperation will be appreciated by all of our members.

Cheers,
James
Expat-blog Experts Team

Yeah!there are some....and yes it is 1 and half hour from the boarder of syria...but the city is safe...no need to worry about it....and if you got some trouble living in gaiziantep...we have our phil..ambassador living there in antep that you can can call anytime...he is Mr. TAMER.....he is always at help...i can gave you his contact number if you want...and kabayan kung merun man pinoy sa antep..mabibilang sa daliri ng iyong mga kamay lang iyon...im here in sanliurfa...its 2 hours far from antep...pero palagi kmeng doon ng husband ko....bussiness works...

i was planning to go gazaintep sir/mam but i don't know if its safe to go there.last check in google its was really near at syria (takot/ kabado)the most important is the person i have contact in gazaintep was already dead( his my long term chatmate but committed suicide last July 29,2015) sadly there's was a feeling inside me that i need to go there..at least see his grave..i really don't know the place i have his address. 905303711536 guzel yurt mh,54 nolu SK no 30,Gaziantep city,turkey thats the only information i have...i wanna see him.. i know when you read this maybe you will think im so pathetic and weird..but my heart really wanna do this..ijust wanna sure if there a possiblity i can ask the help of our kababayan living (if there is) in gazaintep..maramimg maramimg salamat po..

ate malayu kpo b sa gazaintep?

annegaling wrote:

ate malayu kpo b sa gazaintep?

ENGLISH please, not Tagalog as this is an English speaking forum.
Please read post #4.
Also take the time to read the forum code of conduct.
Thank you.