My marriage to a Moroccan woman

Hi,

I am a British national looking to get married in September. i have a few questions i was wondering if anyone can help me with.

1) Does my Moroccan fiancee need only one copy of her 'birth certificate'?
2) Where can she obtain a 'criminal record check'? i was told she can get this at her local police station but her local police station said she should go to the city she was born.
3) What exactly should be written on the 'intention to marry' letter? also, will both me and my fiancee need this letter?

i would appreciate the help. Please no negative comments.

your fiancee needs just 4 papars. she need birth cert,(she needs to go to plaace she was born to get this) medical and 3 photos and she need to go with you to make police reports at the local ploce

thank you, your reply was much appreciated  :)

Please read about Moroccan marriage fraud and think a lot and be careful. Google about Morocan fraud. read this for example https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=512793

I appreciate your concern, however, as a Muslim man i can tell you that i have Moroccans in my family already.

I was introduced to her through friends i have known for some years.

I have been going and coming from morocco consistently for the past 4 years and i know many people there.

Everyone has bad experiences in life. Marriage fraud happens everywhere not just Morocco, so no one should blame all Moroccans for the bad actions of some, just as you shouldn't blame all white people for the enslavement of Africans or just as you shouldn't blame all Jews for whats happening in Palestine etc. Have a little faith in some.

We only live once. take chances and know this is all part of Allah's plan.

Sorry if you had a bad experience. Live life, love it and move on.

P.S - I didn't click the forum link you sent. What you wrote before the link was sufficient enough for me to answer you back.

:)

I'm a dutch/moroccan woman I married my highskool sweetheart a dutch/Indonesian guy who played me over spiritual, financially, fiscally ( more dirty than a morrocan ever will do )  I mean it's not color, etnic ur what ever you can blame. Its the person. You can not blame a hole country and all the citizens. 
I lived in Asia (Thailand en Indonesia) same story, different cast and decor.
Ennypenny I wish you all the love, health and luck for you're marriage... Everything is mektoub in this life :-)))

Aamiiiin..."I mean it's not color, etnic ur what ever you can blame. Its the person. You can not blame a hole country and all the citizens."...i completely agree. Thank you sister.  :)