Looking for 7-9 Rooms Apartment for Rent

Hello Good Morning all.

I live here in Istanbul,I am looking for 7 to 9 rooms apartment for Rent,in any Busy and Touristic area in Istanbul.
I want to Use for Business as a Hotel.

Please,can any Body assist Me for That ?

Best Regards

Febi  Ngabfas

How look for you but it will be expensive ok just give me 3 hrs from now ok how let you know so tell me which place do you want tell so that I found it quickly

Which place do you want tell so that  I found it quickly

Hello Judith thanks for Your reply.

It should be in any Touristic Places Like Taksim(Beyoglu), Sisli, Fatih, Bakirkoy Medan,Aksaray.

I want to use for Business,as Hotel Apartment for Visitors and Tourist

Best  Regards

I have already found it one in aksaray is 5 apartment,  one in fatih is 6 apartment, one in history is 7 apartment  yes dear you looking for this apartment's for how much because u have to tell me the one in history it's no one inside so if want today we can go there to check and  u have to tell me for how much you are looking for ok don't forget am waiting from you now

(1)The 8 Apartment should be Max 10,000TL per Month

(2)The 7 Apartment should be max Amount 8000TL  per Month

(3) The 6 apartment should be max 7000TL per Month

Preferably all Furnished  Apartment .

Should be in a very Busy area for Visitors/Tourist

Ok than how let you know ok  let me go and ask now ok because  the one in history is 7 apartment  and it was 13000tl and no one inside but I will tell him the prices u want ok maybe they can found it for u ok

Ok Judith,
Please,let it be  Furnished apartment.

best Regards

Please,kindly send me Your telephone Number so that I can Reach You .

We can Discuss better

Best  Regards

Am back now *** that is my number u can call me now if you are free because I went there to talk to them call me so that I  exprain for you what they said ok the is one in fatih but [Moderated]

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.Plus post an advert in the Housing in Turkey section

Please,Your Number is not Connecting.

its says dialing Wrong Number

Sorry dear  I have given you a long number *** call me no ok

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello febald4real,

Please drop an advert in the appropriate section of the website as i am closing this thread.

- Housing in Istanbul

Best of luck,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed