Travel in Philippine - Advice for places to visit most welcome!

Travel in Phillippine

Hey everyone, Im Alex from Vietnam. I wanna travel in Philippine next time, maybe in Oct around 7days. I don't know a lots place for trip. I have check and know El Nido, Boracay, Palawan - Philippine. Everyone can be assist and advice me some places, pls.

I will go to travel alone so i wanna find a nice hostel, safe, cheap and clean. I hope everyone can be help me.

Thanks you everyone so much.

Alex.

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.

Hello Alex :)

Please note that your thread is now on the Philippines forum.

Browsing the forum by 'Forum Categories' and also by checking out the ''5 destinations'' found to the right of your screen will help gather a lot of informations.

Reading the Living in Philippines guide is a must to best prepare your travel!

As for hostels, please check out contacts recommended by members in our Business Directory. The Tourism section there will provide lots of useful infos.

Regards
Kenjee

baominhv wrote:

Travel in Phillippine

Hey everyone, Im Alex from Vietnam. I wanna travel in Philippine next time, maybe in Oct around 7days. I don't know a lots place for trip. I have check and know El Nido, Boracay, Palawan - Philippine. Everyone can be assist and advice me some places, pls.

I will go to travel alone so i wanna find a nice hostel, safe, cheap and clean. I hope everyone can be help me.

Thanks you everyone so much.

Alex.

GO TO Puerto Galera to WHITE BEACH :) visit TALIPARAN FALLS too

I would suggest you visit Ilocos Noete and Sur. I had a blast when I was there and it was only a 3 day trip then we made a side trip to Benguet for strawberries and the cold weather.

Try going to Davao City with nearby towns with lots of beautiful beaches.  In the city, you can go around even just by yourself as the city has lots of attractions like the crocodile farm, garden parks like Eden, visit the white sand beaches of Samal island and enjoy the boat ride and the corals as you travel from the city proper to Samal.  Visit souvenir shops in Aldevinco shopping Centre opposite to the Marco Polo Hotel.
Try going to Iloilo too. Caramoan is also worth a visit. It was one of the places the hit reality TV show "Survivor"  was shot in the Philippines.

For shopping routes... tell me what you are interested on buying then I'll tell you what I know...

Cheers!
Crissy