Car Rentals " Which Don't Ask for a Credit Card -.- "

Hey all , so I would be landing up in Doha , and I need info on car rental agencies !

Preferably those who don't ask for a Credit Card , I'm happy to deposit money instead :)

So any suggestions ?
And what are the rental costs like ?

I rented a car for couple of months when I was new.

There are few car rental shops in Al Sadd area which don't require credit card, instead, they'll ask for some cash deposit.

As far as I remember, normal sedan (i.e. Kia Cerato new design) is around 80-90 QAR per day.

Rc

I have good company i am renting from... Very good cars and ask u nothing like criendt card or stuff..  If u still looking call me i can arrange a meeting for u with them..  50218060

Fuzzy Dust wrote:

I have good company i am renting from... Very good cars and ask u nothing like criendt card or stuff..  If u still looking call me i can arrange a meeting for u with them..  50218060

What are the prices ?

For me i took per month 2400..  Means 80 per day..  Really nicr cars..  And i think they have 70 per day also

Okay , I still haven't arrived to Doha , but looking to rent something when I come !

So all the rentals at the airport ask for Credit Card ?

Does this rental have a office in the airport ?

Of course don't rent fron the airport..   This is a company for rent called AlMaha  really decent guy who is the manager..  If u rent fron the airport they will charge u more and ask for official papers ..  Am telling u this guy is the best.  And for me i won't take commission or anything from him..  I just like to help cuz i been through that.   If u needed to call him when u come tell me so i can come with u to give u discount ..  He knows me well thats why

Ok thanks !

I have PM'ed you :)

is it advisable to rent a car or use taxi..since doha is a small place...

I have a budget of 1500/ month...

Do any of these rental companies have websites?