Looking for a career opportunity in Kuala Lumpur

Hi,
I am glad I found a blog for expats here, I find this very helpful. I am Joerebie, female from Philippines, new joiner. I love to stay in Kuala Lumpur with my fiancee whose working in I.T company, but unfortunately I can only avail the tourist pass since we are not married yet. I decided to find a career opportunity so that I can stay with him. Is there somebody here can help me find a company to work with? I am a degree of Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with 4 years administration work experience, I will be in Kuala Lumpur by August 20, 2015.

Hi Jurvy, kindly drop me an email with your personal details.

Malaysia is not for poor immigrant, no more, Malaysian government has all the rights to protect its own labor market. My experience being in Malaysia for almost 6 years, with Master degree from UK, and experience of almost 10+ years, pl note

1 ) Malaysia is looking for immigrant who can invest money, minimum RM 1.0 million ( no Enterprise company but a private limited , SDN BHD) so you can work for your own company , pay regular taxes, otherwise will have problem in renewal of visa
2) Nice place to live for those  who retired and want to enjoy life in good weather , with good infrastructure, "Malaysia as second home" , Not suitable for poor immigrant , no matter what nationality you have. they don't bother about nationality but money  :)
3) very high skilled labor particularly in the field of Information Technology or Engineering may have chances to be hired by local firms, but must be from top university of the world ( why top university graduate will work in Malaysia ?)

4) They need low grade labor for odd jobs, including Call Center ,for this kind of job they even provide you a room/ a bed / to stay at night / day , and keep working for them, with very low salary,,,,,
5)  Few years back a new job category started since International schools getting popular in Malaysia, " Teacher Category" for that you have to be a "" White " and " Westerner "  , if others even with 20 years of Teaching experience will have difficulty----

Welcome to Malaysia---- :thanks::dumbom:

Regards
S.Haider