Portable car printer

Hi everyone,

I have been pass few malls to check if there is any available portable car printer. Can anyone help me where can i find one? Or is there such portable car printer exist here in bahrain?

Looking forward to here some ideas from the rest of the member. Thank you.

If you mean a computer printer that will operate on battery power - they exist, but are far less popular than normal ones.

http://www.officetechnology.ie/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/portable-printers-ireland-300x191.jpg

Ive not seen any here personally.

Depends on how much use you will make of it here in the car?
I  mean Bahrain is a small island and so you can get from A to B in fairly quick time. So may be easier to print it at a suitable place  Unless you have a business thats mobile and you depend on a printer?

If you want, you can check Exibition Road that has a lot of computer  related shops that may possibly sell one?

:)

LhuLu wrote:

Hi everyone,

I have been pass few malls to check if there is any available portable car printer. Can anyone help me where can i find one? Or is there such portable car printer exist here in bahrain?

Looking forward to here some ideas from the rest of the member. Thank you.

Check Mars Computers , it's just beside Penne Napoli on Exhibition road , wide range of computer stuff !

Hi...even me too searching for that car printer. But I think its not available in Bahrain. I wish I found too... Its really helpful for business man( specially for marketing people)

Maybe order from overseas. Check Amazon

Hi Fred,

Precisely! that printer i needed, but i guess it isn't existing yet here in Bh.   :top:

Ocfemjc &Gunner ,

Glad to share your info. sure i will check it out. bunch of thanks. :)

Jazzy,

quite convenient for me if i got this kind of printer. been rounding but they usually offer a portable car printer for photos only.  :lol: .

Bash,

Let me know if you got some information how and where to purchase portable car printer.

God bless us all. cheers!

As ocfemjc said, check amazon....:)