Is Greenwood High International School good for IGCSE Academics?

I am looking for an international school which is offering IGCSE curriculum. I have heard about Greenwood High International School which is located on Sarjapur Road. How good is the school?

Full of marketing.. If you are really looking for academic like please go for Bishop Cotton or Baldwin schools..

Others are just commercial...

Most of the schools are unfortunately just doing buisness. They will change uniform code every year plus lots of money making events which they say is mandatoty. Fee hike every year. Parents are bounded to buy everything from schools including uniforms, books diffrent other types of charges.

One of my relative's son studying in Greenwood High International School with IGCSE board. This school provides excellent national and international education through the promotion of high academic standards, international understanding, parental involvement, and strives to be a center of professional and curriculum development. Greenwood High School is offering a wider range of subjects in IGCSE academics and encourages high academic standards through a practical approach to teaching and learning. So I am suggesting you, you can choose the Greenwood High International School for your child for a better future.

My daughter is studying in greenwood high with an IGCSE board for the last three years. I do not have any problems from the school. If any minor problems come I can always approach the class teachers or coordinators. Since it is the fastest growing school in Bangalore in very short span of 8 years the strength of the school has already crossed 2000 which I got the information from my friend.  The school teachers are very responsive. Regularly parent teacher meeting will be held and I can get any clarifications about my daughter. My daughter likes the school very much. She does not want to miss not even one day school. The activities in the school are very good.