Work VISA a document. Not a sticker on passport?

Hi,

I have recently got Work Visa from one of the company in Bahrain. They sent me a PDF which has this Work VISA. And asked to me travel to Bahrain based on this work visa pdf. To my knowledge, VISA is a sticker and has to be stuck to passport. This looks different. I spoke to my company HR and they said visa sticker will be attached in office and I can travel with the sent document.

I am surprised that how can I travel merely with a visa document, not a visa sticker on passport. Why is this different?

Thanks,
Fayaz

Hi dear,
Look you got E-visa  when you enter in bahrain on airport you will show this e-visa they will stamp 2 years visa on your passport and give you one page on which your employer details your designation ,CPR number and your Medical date is mentioned you have to keep that page safe with you boz on this page you have to go for medical.
And in next couple of weeks you got your CPR and then you go for striker.

And the striker is for multiple entry in  bahrain that can easily be got from your HR department. You ask them they will arrange for you.
Or you can also get from agent in 5-10 BHD

I also arrived in bahrain on working e-visa and i pass through this process. Cherry's don't worry about that.

Thanks a lot for detailed reply. I appreciate your quick response :)

Most welcome .....

Hi Fayaz,

Zeeshanakhter is indeed right. No need to worry if you got a PDF document file of e-visa. I have the same documents when i arrive here in Bahrain. Perhaps you can check it directly to the website of LMRA to confirm if the visa is really valid. The immigration only need your e-visa copy for verification purposes,so nothing to worry Fayas.

Good Luck and have a safe trip in advance.

cheers!

Lou-Lou

Thanks Lou-Lou. I will be reaching there by September month end.

Absolutely correct responses from both zeeshanakhter and Lhulu.

Have a safe and pleasant trip, Fayaz, and welcome to Bahrain.