Hi Im Gavin, is anyone in wuxi now?

IM a chinese from wuxi , studied in HK before , NOW working in wuxi jiangsu province, compare shanghai , wuxi is more quiet and more cheap , i had some friends in wuxi from US ,UK , we always hang out together and travel together when we both free, here i can introduce you lots of local thing just in case you were cheated by other people, id like make friends with you if you in wuxi or willing to go wuxi , two years ago when im in HK im also like kind of Expat, no friends , no relative, but just because some people with me together and help me a lot become me best friends now,,...

actually if you choose move china , city is not important , despite you already made a decision , cause everywhere means same to you "strange", but if you can been with local people who can help you or company you that means different, cause already move ,then combine will not waste so far way.

Hey gavin how are you are you in wuxi

Yes I'm in Wuxi right now ,  :) I'm not on this website sometimes ,

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share personal contact infos on the public forum!

guys i am coming to wuxi this week for traveling so pls add my wechat we can hangout and have fun.....my wechat is ***

Moderated by Priscilla 6 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

My name is Graham.  I just arrived in wuxi for work. If anyone fancies a beer let me know.