Looking for job and make friends

Hello every one I'm new here :) and I'm looking for a job part time or full time. Thanks

I am a mechanical Engineer
But with experience in various fields
Marketing Manager in FedEx
Operation Supervisor-FedEx
PA to Chairman -Shell
Advertising Manager - Formula For Advertising Company
Writing stories, Novels, Scripts,Lyrics for films, TV programmes, Director for film, Drama, TV programme, Drama in English , Malayalam, Hindi
Needs job in this any filed. Since I want to work any where other than Saudi- going back from Saudi Arabia within one month

Both of you need to first decide where you want to work and then specifically look for suitable jobs in that location. Just saying "I need job anywhere" will not work!

This thread is dedicated to all newbies to introduce themselves on the forum.
Not for jobs searching. Therefor you need to go to the forum from the country where you like to work and click on the jobs section in the green banner above the page.

Good luck to you all.

Hello out there,l just joined Expat.com, looking for new friends in the diaspora community, im in Chicagland area. I'm pretty familiar with the local geography...I have been here for 13 years,l just need friends, from anywhere outside the USA...I'm an internationalist,l love arts, theater, current affairs, food & dance..and l connect well with people who have great imagination and just love life...any takers?

I'm a professional civil engineer with more than 22 years of experience in the construction industry and ample experience in the road sector both in Ethiopia and Africa.
I am currently looking for a job that will suit my professional career in Africa or Europe.
Regards,
Sissay

hallio.lam Zimbabwe man willing to be you friend

thank you

For all looking for a job, I would suggest you through the JOBS section in your local forums.

Hope this helps
Z

The Russian economy is in free fall, due to wars, sanctions and the general situation.
Other than defense and certain well-connected industries, jobs are hard to find and pay is minimal (due to the rapidly falling Ruble).

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR