Any pakistani or punjabi taxi driver who can take me to the city

I am coming to Istanbul for one day on the 16th of september. Can you help me introducing any pakistani or punjabi taxi driver who can take me to the city and shoping for one day.
Regards
Mehboob Ahmed

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : please do not share phone numbers on the forum.

You will not find a Pakistani or foreign Taxi driver in Istanbul.

yes i can help you please identitfy what kind of help you want

There are certain foreign taxi drivers in Istanbul. Considering the magnanimous size of the city, you will probably find a taxi driver or two that speaks the language.

The taxi drivers in Istanbul are well connected via wireless. Once you get hold of a taxi, be sure to ask your taxi driver to check on the air. You may find one if there is one.

Good luck.

hdetraders wrote:

I am coming to Istanbul for one day on the 16th of september. Can you help me introducing any pakistani or punjabi taxi driver who can take me to the city and shoping for one day.
Regards
  hdetraders at yahoo.com
Mehboob Ahmed

Hello,
If you are going for a day then just go faith and particularly sultan mehmet area.you will find everything there……you will save travelling time…….just take train to aksaray and you will find eveything there

Hello Mehboob Ahmed,

welcome on board  :)

A new thread has been started from your post on the Istanbul forum.

You have had already several feedbacks  :happy:

Hope it helps,
Bhavna

Airline will give me hotel. On the 16th of sep i want to visit istanbul few hours n may be some shoping. If u can pick n drop  me from the hotel n can have lunch togather.
Regards

Closed