Looking for accommodation for myself and my wife

Hi All,

Recently moved to Ankara from JHB, South Africa. Looking to meet up with any South Africans. Looking for accommodation for myself and my wife from October if anyone can recommend a letting agent. Currently staying in a hotel until things are sorted. Work for Genclerbirlgi SK. Am the former Head of sports science for Kaizer Chiefs FC.

HI JM,

It would be best to choose the residence close to your work place, since you must have also observed the traffic issues by now. Though it is still better in Ankara compared with other bigger cities in Turkey.
Each region has their specialized agents, once you have finalized the area for your residence, it would be easier to locate an agent.
Good luck

jmsmith wrote:

Hi All,

Recently moved to Ankara from JHB, South Africa. Looking to meet up with any South Africans. Looking for accommodation for myself and my wife from October if anyone can recommend a letting agent. Currently staying in a hotel until things are sorted. Work for Genclerbirlgi SK. Am the former Head of sports science for Kaizer Chiefs FC.

Hello there jmsmith,

welcome to Expat.com  :)

Since you are looking for infos and you have a feedback already, a new thread has been created from your post on the Ankara forum.

Best of luck,
Bhavna

Hii my friend.  I have been living in Ankara.  If you mind we can search for a nice place together.