Playing Football in Istanbul [ European Side ]

Hello Everybody,

This is me Mahmoud, Egyptian and I live in Istanbul, Sisli .. I came here last May and since then, I am looking for some peeps to play football with, since my friends are playing Basketball and not interested.

So If anyone is interested we can form 2 Teams of 10/11 People and see where can we do that .

We can make it Fixed [ Every weekend ] or evening after working hours .. anyway we can agree upon the dates/time together

I have no idea where can we play, but I think if we found people, finding the pitch is not a big deal.

- Kindly reply here or send me a message if you're interested :)

Stay Awesome,
Mahmoud

Places like Akatlar Spor Kulubu and Fulya Halı Saha Tesisleri have facilities for Soccer beside the well known Ferikoy and Besiktas stadiums. You might find people to play with there!
Enjoy!

Mahmoud Monem wrote:

Hello Everybody,

This is me Mahmoud, Egyptian and I live in Istanbul, Sisli .. I came here last May and since then, I am looking for some peeps to play football with, since my friends are playing Basketball and not interested.

So If anyone is interested we can form 2 Teams of 10/11 People and see where can we do that .

We can make it Fixed [ Every weekend ] or evening after working hours .. anyway we can agree upon the dates/time together

I have no idea where can we play, but I think if we found people, finding the pitch is not a big deal.

- Kindly reply here or send me a message if you're interested :)

Stay Awesome,
Mahmoud

Thank you so much for the reference :) I will give a try

No problem, glad I could be of some help.

Mahmoud Monem wrote:

Thank you so much for the reference :) I will give a try

Hey Mahmoud i hope youre doing well, im Moroccan i just arrived to istanbul for my studies almost a week here and i cant find anyone to play with! i hope u got that part figured out if yes id like to join
Thank u have a great one.

Same here. Weekend is best, since i have a little one at home, so evenings are tough.