Coming to Varna, Bulgaria 8/8/2015

Hi All,

My friend and I are coming to Varna next week 8/8/2015 and was wondering where is a good area to stay and where to go for good nightlife.  Thanks!

My bad.... meant to say 8/13.....cheers

Try to stay in the center or next to the beaches, for nightlife checkout Planet and the clubs on the beach, there is a boardwalk and there are a bunch of clubs there, just walk through and see what's busy and has good music. Sunny Beach is about 50-60km south of Varna and it's deff worth checking out, there Bedroom and Cacao beach are the places as well as Corner bar in the center. Fede Le Grand will be at Cacao on the 15th if you are into EDM.

I think we will be staying by Sea Garden in Varna and the Golden Sands the other half of the trip.  What nightlife would you suggest in Golden Sands?  I hear Xtravegannza and Roppongi are good by the Sea Garden.

Yes they are, I've never been to Golden Sands so I don't know about there.
The Sea Garden is very central so you will be within a 10min walk from everywhere you need to be.

Awesome.  Thanks Kris.  I booked the Hotel Modus in Varna and Melia Grand Hermitage in Golden Sands.  So at least that is taken care of.  Anyone got suggestions on the good beaches around the area?