I need transfer of sponsorship for 3rd time.............

have nice day all there.........

hoply soon someone there can help me to resolve my problem at my present company, this our story i already also transfer at my 2nd company before that time of amnisty... yes im happy because is lucky news, but lately me to know that my 2nd company is our subcontract or subconed only not directly to kafeel or sponshor of my iqama... so sadly to say that until now i have only holding my hand is my iqama otherwise is all failure to provide,,, like my new contract, passport, insurance card ect.... im tired also to remained my boss to please give me back my passport to the past company because is soon to expired so i need theme to renew,,, but many days,week,month is past still no action with him.... thats our reason i need to transfer for new company that directly to kafeel or sponsorship..... also im trying to take a release at my present boss but  hes stronger to say no just finish your contract and everytime i asking him where where the contract you said....... is usaless because its nothing..... i already done at 2year on my 2nd company..... thats why i decide to jump another company......

my question what did i do???? please help......

more power and godbless all.....
thank you much!!

I think you should get some help from your consulate , if they putt some pressure on your current they may give you release or solve your current issue.

Your issue is completed

Talk to your embassy?