Meeting people in Cairo

Hey. I'm new in Cairo and I will stay here until the end of October. Originally I'm a student from Germany. I am looking for some nice people to go to eat or drink something with or maybe someone who is also new and wants to discover Cairo with me. :)
Pls I am not looking for any romantic offers!!!
Thank you for your help :)
Henrietta

hi, nice to meet u and wellcom. am from nigerian, i live in maadi and dont mind to help u have fun. my name is anne. u can call **************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Walid from Paris,  living downtown it will be cool to have a drink...

My number **************

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

Hello my friend from egypt
My name is ahmed i am a tour guide it will be my pleasure to help you to discover cairo this my goal in the life ..and this post also for the friend from paris (waleed) and for the Nigirian friend also ..hope to meet u all soon ..salam

Hetta wrote:

Hey. I'm new in Cairo and I will stay here until the end of October. Originally I'm a student from Germany. I am looking for some nice people to go to eat or drink something with or maybe someone who is also new and wants to discover Cairo with me. :)
Pls I am not looking for any romantic offers!!!
Thank you for your help :)
Henrietta

hi my name is mahmoud you can be a friend in cairo
you can call me on my number (01006545616) and i will help you in egypt and nice to meet you
thanks

Hey,  what do you think of organising a drink this week?

I am interested too to have new friends

Interested to have a drink on Sunday? To meet us and exchange...

You are welcome!

welcome and hope you will enjoy your stay -we could meet for drinks and hanging round cairo in weekends -if u r interested get back to me -thanks

Hello my name is mahmoud and i am native egyptian if you would like to hang out together and want me to show you some of egypt you can email me ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting external link on the Forum please + share in private pls

Dear
I am Essam 40 years PHD in sales&marketing hope to be friends
++++ do not hesitate to call any time or whatsapp

Where about in Cairo Henrietta am not that new, we can meet for coffee am in Maadi
Zainab ++++

Welcome on Board
I live in Maadi, and interested to have new friends from all the world - currently I'm outside Egypt for some business but will be back next week.
N.B. I am 42 man and married working as an Oracle HCM Freelancer Consultant - IT field.

Hello Everyone my name is Ali from Maadi too looking for new friends

Welkomen in Kairo
I am from US and here for a while and love to meet you can reach me at ***
my name's Sam

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi dear,
I'm so much excited because I'm dying to learn German and I don't have time to go to the German cultural center..don't worry, no romance at all..I'm not interested to love some one younger than me
I live in mohandeseen, hope you live around, I work in a bank
how old are you?
what do u study?
hope you are interested in teaching me Germany

Hi :) if your English is good plz  think of coming to have a fun day with our students in language training center in Maadi. I work as an English instructor there.

O will be in Egypt on September 19. I will be in Giza and would love to meet up. I am from America!

Hi
I live in Zamalek and I am a dentist used to live in California, love to meet you as I have no friends here and like to make some new friends.

welcome mrs. sharongolliday
i am from Giza
work in Maadi
B.R
Ali

hi im british and i visit cairo now and then so   be happy to say hi when im back as in in a place 1 hour from cairo now
mike

Hi everyone,

Just to inform you that some posts have been removed from this thread. I would like to remind members that this is not a dating website.

Thank you.

Hello  me and my girl friend will be more than happy to show you around   ***

Reason : Please avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

Welcome and hello yes can be friends can communicate at any time can send a private message and leave the number of communication, greetings and wishes for a happy day, Ahmed

Welcome and hello you at any time and that you are in need of any help at any time, please contact your friend and Welcome in Egypt

wow i never seen that much thirst before

hi im new to cairo from uk be nice to explore together

Have you been to new Cairo yet. I think you would love the atmosphere. Let me know if you are up for a drink

hi im sure up for a drink when i get the chance to come ill stay over 1 night in cairo , im actually looking for a flat  but it will be empty most of the week , i know downtown a little only

Sure. What's your name

Sure. What do you like to see.I love helping Others

Welcome in Cairo

i recomend to visit that group , they are well organized

enjoy egypt

Reason : Please avoid posting links to external websites.
Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Expat Blog is not a dating site

hey all lets meet next Friday and drink